Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Yikes...

Long time no post!
Life has been busy, to say the least.  Since my last post, my dad was diagnosed with a brain tumor, I got married, I moved across the country, I started a new job, Ben started a new job, we moved into a new apartment, and most recently we bought a house.
Wow.
2014 has been a real doozy and we've still got three months left.  As we settle into our new house I want to try and keep this blog up to date.  It has already been such an exciting experience, I want to document each and every bit... well maybe not the crazy stressful bits!
beltline lantern parade
Our new dining room lights are my favorite diy project yet!
3
braves country
#castironforthewin
oh that's right... new adorable kitty too! meet bay!
cross country move! 
I will have to do a post soon to recap our beautiful wedding! It will probably take at least two posts if we're being realistic.  And then there are all of the home projects! This chapter of my life is so fulfilling and exciting.  I can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for me... and the new husband!

How's 2014 been treating you? Can you believe it's already the beginning of fall??






No comments:

Post a Comment